Thursday, 9 April 2015

Rendezvous with the Universe.


Every once in a while, we all do feel, lost and lonely! We feel completely estranged and secluded even though we are in a crowd.. BUT ARE WE EVER ALONE? I highly doubt that!

I call it the Universe.. others have different names for it.. Some even call it their guardian angels. These are the ones.. that never leave us.. they are there around us.. for each waking moment.. and even in our dreams!

And the BESSST part is.. the universe does communicate with us! We jus see it in different ways! Its slowly and very subtly nudges us in the path we are intended to be on! The universe is here to help us! To help us arrive at our destination! Where we have always meant to be!

Now, I am not talking Materialistically! But Spiritually! Like I have said before.. The main goal for a human is to be happy. Listen to the Universe, and you are sure to be happy! It may even come to you in the least expected form!

We, humans have a very unique way of interpreting the messages from the Universe. Some of us call it “Signs” some call it “Coincidence” Have you ever been angry, that you didn’t get something.. just to later on realize how stupid it was to want that in the first place?



And some of us even get annoyed.. “Why doesn’t the Universe tell us what to do directly and we will just do it” Now.. wouldn’t that be way too easy?!?! Where is the fun in that??

Nevertheless this should not be considered like a treasure hunt.. you and the universe aren’t in two different teams contesting against each other! You are on the SAME TEAM! And the universe wants to guide you! 

Don’t agree with that?!? Its okay.. I’ll give you another example.. have you been lost in thought.. with music playing in the background.. perhaps a random radio station.. and then a song starts which suits your situation exactly!?!? The first thing you think of is.. “OH! What a cool coincidence!” However, it’s the Universe, whispering in our ears “I understand what you are going through.. I understand your pain, your happiness and even your struggle!”

But most of the times, we dismiss these Messages and Whispers of the Universe as coincidences.. and some times we don’t even bother to give it a second thought!  That’s our mistake.. that’s where we loose out on the opportunity!

For example, you really want to work in a company, but this mere a thought in the back of your mind.. and then one day, all of a sudden, you see a vacancy available for the position you always wanted.. Now that’s a definite sign from the universe! The Universe’s way to open closed doors for you!

We just need to open our eyes.. and Look! Be quiet.. and Listen to the whispers of the Universe! And then you will realise that a Rendezvous with the Universe, is the best one you could have!

Please, Please leave a comment below! And let me know whether you liked this week’s post! And I am also really sorry about the delay in posting this! Please let me know, what other topics you’ll would like to hear on! And please share your experiences with the universe as well! Or whether you even believe in these signs? Or these are jus coincidences! Any suggestions and comments are welcome!


7 comments:

  1. Yes true... I find my playlist shuffle songs depending on my mood😊 I call it my soul...my inner voice!!! Or sometimes GODs nudges'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written article. Long ago I attended a lecture by Deepak chopra titled the power of synchronosity. He said that nothing in life is a coincidence. I truly believe that the universe is in sync with your thoughts and you just need the wisdom to align yourself to it and see the amazing outcome. I practise Buddhism and through chanting I see the benefits of this connection with universe in my daily life. You can achieve it through different means but as long as you have faith that the Universe is listening you can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog ... At present i feel i am lost... Confused.. Now i think i should connect with universe or rather start understanding sign's of universe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog ... At present i feel i am lost... Confused.. Now i think i should connect with universe or rather start understanding sign's of universe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog ... At present i feel i am lost... Confused.. Now i think i should connect with universe or rather start understanding sign's of universe..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the biggest sign I ever had in my entire life come to me a few days ago. I was online with a guy(from dating site) we went to the same school he was a year ahead of me. He rode my dad's bus. His dad worked with my mom. etc. We were going go on a date but I been having major issues with anxiety, and he was completely understanding towards it all, but I felt like it was unfair to lead him on if I couldn't ever follow through so I basically told him I couldn't do anymore and I had no plan on ever talking to him again, Now this did upset me a lot but I figured was for the best. The very next day(the day we were suppose to have our date) we went to a local walmart, and I said to myself before we even entered the store, wouldn't it be funny if we ran into J***. We were checking out and we went to one and decided to go to another one instead, so we turn around and Who is heading right towards me ? J****. He didn't see me and I turned fast so he wouldn't see me because my anxiety was really high at that point. So later i messaged him and asked him he was a Walmart and he was..so I said you Know what, I think this was a huge sign , a slap in a face really, so I set up a date for this Friday, cause I can't deny this is Meant to be.. So instead of feeling anxiety I am feeling more hope and excitement. All I needed was a sign that everything is going to be alright and that I am indeed on the right path to my happiness

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had the biggest sign I ever had in my entire life come to me a few days ago. I was online with a guy(from dating site) we went to the same school he was a year ahead of me. He rode my dad's bus. His dad worked with my mom. etc. We were going go on a date but I been having major issues with anxiety, and he was completely understanding towards it all, but I felt like it was unfair to lead him on if I couldn't ever follow through so I basically told him I couldn't do anymore and I had no plan on ever talking to him again, Now this did upset me a lot but I figured was for the best. The very next day(the day we were suppose to have our date) we went to a local walmart, and I said to myself before we even entered the store, wouldn't it be funny if we ran into J***. We were checking out and we went to one and decided to go to another one instead, so we turn around and Who is heading right towards me ? J****. He didn't see me and I turned fast so he wouldn't see me because my anxiety was really high at that point. So later i messaged him and asked him he was a Walmart and he was..so I said you Know what, I think this was a huge sign , a slap in a face really, so I set up a date for this Friday, cause I can't deny this is Meant to be.. So instead of feeling anxiety I am feeling more hope and excitement. All I needed was a sign that everything is going to be alright and that I am indeed on the right path to my happiness

    ReplyDelete